Being that it is October I thought that I would talk about OBOE! Not the musical instrument but my challenge to actually get some of my models out of their boxes and on the layout or as I have put it - OBOE - Open Box October Experience!
I dug out these three boxes with a Class 31 that was bought two years ago and never been out of the box, five Dapol cement wagons that remain in their cardboard since purchased six years ago and finally the Queen Mary brake van that I am ashamed to say remained unopened for over 20 years!
This is the first time that these have been on the rails and they look superb! Why have I left it so long? No idea but I am now enjoying them as they were intended!
The Class 31 is a really stunning model especially in RailFreight livery.
No doubt I am not the only one to have models still in their boxes and unopened and more on that tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment