Search this blog

Thursday, August 19, 2021

6 Wheels on my wagon - or is that 7 if you include the spare?

For those of a certain age the title is a play on that old hit Three Wheels on my Wagon by the New Christy Minstrels - see it on YouTube here . However for the K5350 six wheels on the ground is what it has and having test fitted them I am glad to find all six do touch the ground so no twisted chassis! Phew! I could not resist putting the body and cab temporarily in place and standing one of the MiniArt Russian tank crew figures that are being assembled at the moment next to it. For 1/35 scale its a big model. It is really coming together. Hopefully soon to be finished but I need to finish re-setting some large and heavy slabs over the next few days just so Mrs Woody knows I am not enjoying myself too much!




No comments:

Post a Comment