Search this blog

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Distraction complete!

Having been distracted into fully building the Wills Corrugated Chapel kit I can say that the distraction has been complete. The kit is finished and painted. A wash of diluted black paint similar to that I did on a barn kit build at the start of the year - click here  if you want to see more details - and fitting the chimney has taken the kit as far as I am going - for the moment at least! This is what it looks like.




Hopefully after this distraction I can get back to the main layout work and perhaps finishing the K5350 truck and then there is the T80 Light Tank, the five Russian tank crew, the My Last Great Project layout and mysteriously a canal barge kit has appeared on my work bench! Lots of other distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment