Search this blog

Thursday, August 20, 2026

I will be putting a light on and illuminating what they are in a later post!

After yesterdays post I did not go back to the ladder for the signal gantry but the signal heads themselves came in for some more work. 

My Last Great Project,

The plastic card backs I glued on to cover the holes in the back of the units was trimmed and filed to shape. The units were then glued to the already grey painted mounting brackets ready to be painted in black.

My Last Great Project,

The parts of the mounting brackets to remain grey in colour were masked and the rest of the plastic was airbrushed with black paint. I just need to paint the light lenses which is a bit more complex than it sounds and more on that when I get to it and then mount the signal heads on the gantry along with that ladder!

In the meantime what's going on here?

My Last Great Project,

I will be putting a light on and illuminating what they are in a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment