Search this blog

Monday, February 21, 2022

Cleaning up to see things more clearly!

One of those days when I was in the right mood to have a clean up. So many of those 'might come in useful one day' items that I have collected over the years and clutter the house went in the recycling or waste bins. Although Mrs. W will still find all sorts of items to question as to the relevance of their presence in the house I felt satisfied with my efforts and I could indeed see things more clearly like the dust that will no doubt be subject of a 'you could always do some dusting if you have a few minutes' comment from Mrs. W. I will await!

That cleaning mood also went into my Man Cave AKA The Room of Gloom where a good clear out saw useless items meet their friends from the house in the relevant bins. It still looks untidy but a lot less than a few hours ago. In addition I also needed to clear up after the static grass session yesterday - that stuff goes everywhere! In clearing up I also rediscovered the road section I had roughly cut out last year for the 009 narrow gauge layout so this went on the layout. With that in place I had a few minutes placing the buildings in a seemingly pleasing layout - to me anyway!. Although not any real modelling today the layout is looking a bit more organised so I can see more clearly what needs doing - dust included!

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout


No comments:

Post a Comment