Search this blog

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

It will bee a great spring!

I am not giving any weather predictions as we have snow forecast later this week in the UK but I was somewhat surprised to find this bee in the garden today. 

Bee

It must be a sign of a good spring!

Back in the still Winter like Man Cave more work on sorting the track on my Last Great Project 00 gauge layout saw the four loops at the rear sorted. When I initially laid them I just literally made the track fit without too much concern about the finesse of  the geometry. However that is now sorted and as the pictures show there was a need to add additional lengths to make it all align.

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

With all the addition pieces of track added it looked a lot better. Final alignment will be sorted when I glue the track down on some underlay.

My Last Great Project

Then of course it needed testing! Or is that just an excuse to play operate trains! It seems to run well! 

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

Next I need to spring into action with some wiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment