Search this blog

Monday, February 26, 2024

The Scania 141LB comes back on the bench and a surprising discovery!

 In my quest to finish off projects the Heller Scania 141 LB has come off the shelf after being placed on 2 years ago and onto the workbench. The biggest problem with getting back into a stalled project is finding out just where you got to so some time was taken to establish that. 

Heller Scania 141 LB

So far I have painted the windscreen surround black to represent the rubber holding it to the cab and painted silver the backing to the light lenses that need to be fitted.

Heller Scania 141 LB

I had a clear out of some rubbish and finished kit boxes one of them being the box for the Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

I always take a picture of the box cover for reasons I never really know! However in opening the box lid out to be flat I discovered these two odd pictures hidden by the folds in the box.

Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

Quite what soft toys and fruit and veg have to do with printing the box art for a military vehicle I just cannot work out but it was a surprising discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment