Search this blog

Monday, February 5, 2024

More Track matters!

Before making tracks to my bike ride this morning I had to take a photo which made an amazing sight.

Getting back on track the other track on the Trumpeter L/15 Mörser "Bär" had been glued to the upper wheels the other day. 

Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

Having been busy with other things I only got round to removing the various ice cream and other sticks today which revealed further success! Amazing. Just need to weather the tracks now.

Trumpeter Grille30 30.5cm(Grw) L/15 Mörser "Bär",

Still with tracks, but of the model railway type, work continues on finalising the track on my My Last Great Project 00 gauge layout. In my usual, I have a vision in my mind but no firm plan way, there has been a lot of moving track about and trying different formations out. I think I am now there though. 

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

One of those things I needed to get right was that the sidings were long enough to take a rake of wagons. In general any rake of wagons on the inner loop will be no longer than 10 wagons. Luckily there was just the right space left!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

Things are on track to come together! Now I better make tracks for the kitchen and see what I can make for Mrs. Woody's dinner!






No comments:

Post a Comment