Search this blog

Thursday, September 14, 2023

More greenification.

Some more progress on greenification of the removable baseboard of my 00 gauge Last Great Project layout. I have added some static grass which has added some more texture to the green areas. The Gaugemaster puffer bottle proved the ideal tool for the application of the grass given the small areas involved.

My Last Great Project

I have also started to build the other Wills Lamp Hut kit left over after building the other for Chalkdon my 009 narrow gauge layout. It just adds a bit of interest to what at the moment is a relatively flat scene and uses up a kit!

My Last Great Project

There will be some more shrubs, small trees and structures to add further relief and those will be added as and when I have the time and I am in the right mood to do it! However looking at where I am now makes me feel good!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project



No comments:

Post a Comment