Search this blog

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday - The day of rest?

Well it was a sort of day of rest at WMD HQ today. I did paint the ceiling in the bedroom where the wardrobe has been fitted and Mrs. Woody started putting her things in it whilst at the same time filling several bags to go out leaving space - for more new stuff!

A doze on the sofa after doing the painting took me back to our recent visit to Norfolk where I managed to visit several railways including the Bure Valley Railway based at Aylsham and running on 15 gauge track, 9 miles to Wroxham which is known as the gateway to the Norfolk Broads. I could give you a history of the railway but Wikipedia does a far better and more detailed job and you can see that by clicking here. I can however put some photos up of my trip and doze back to that delightful day with no wardrobes, painting duties, lists of jobs, etc!














No comments:

Post a Comment