Search this blog

Friday, August 19, 2022

The Great Wardrobe Project - finished?

 Its finished! The wardrobe is complete! Yippee!

Fitted wardrobe,

Fitted wardrobe,

Fitted wardrobe,

The 'Expert' fitter was more than just an expert. He was a perfectionist and a really nice guy who it was a pleasure to have at WMD HQ. Now that the wardrobe is fitted Mrs. Woody has said that she will be having a clear out of her stuff which means she will be making room for more things! Oh well!

For me this is not the end of the whole project which will not be finished fully until I have completed painting the room which is something I will be doing next week after a hopefully restful weekend! Unless Mrs. W has other ideas!

On the Scania build, the lights are painted and most lenses fitted and I have fitted the fuel tank as well as finally fixing the wheels in place. The mudguards and front panel are temporarily in place although I suspect I may have issues with that front panel fitting properly. The semi gloss finish to the parts is giving a nice contrast to the matt finish on the chassis. Getting those mudguards and the front and side panels fitted properly is my next job. 

Italeri 799 Scania with Cool Fruits trailer

Italeri 799 Scania with Cool Fruits trailer

Italeri 799 Scania with Cool Fruits trailer

In the meantime I will be getting the bed back into service - sofas are not comfy for sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment