Search this blog

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Moral of this is that Mrs. Woody should have kept a better eye out!

Sometimes you can miss a great opportunity and that happened whilst Mrs. Woody and myself were enjoying some chips whilst parked up in a layby whilst out for the day. It was not that I missed the opportunity to get the biggest chip but being engrossed in the enjoyment of the chips, which were a real treat and very tasty, I missed out on this!

Vitage Commercia vehicle

This vintage, I think, Scammell Handyman and Showman's Trailer, had obviously come into the layby behind us and the first that I knew about it was at it rolled past us and I grabbed my camera to get this rear end picture! Would have been nice to get the front end too!

Moral of this is that Mrs. Woody should have kept a better eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment