Search this blog

Monday, September 14, 2026

That went well too! Must be mu luck day!

Having been inspired by the train running session I have actually been getting on with some mode making activities.

My Last Great Project,

This Dapol signal gantry is the same as the one I have already built for the station area so I should know what I am doing with this kit!

My Last Great Project,

There is one difference though! I need to make the gantry shorter in length to fit the location. Some careful measurements showed me that I could luckily do this by cutting one section of the girder structure out. I managed that with a razor saw and no disasters!

My Last Great Project,

I also needed to locate the maintenance platform and ladder onto the other side of the structure so one of the mounts for a support had to be cut off the upright 

My Last Great Project,

That went well too! Must be mu luck day!

With those two things done I can start to put this together!



No comments:

Post a Comment