Search this blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

A quietish time!

After a couple of busy days at the Rocks by Rail Museum culminating in yesterdays grass cutting adventures you would think I would have a quiet day. Well I did cut my own grass at WMD HQ but this afternoon was a bit of a quietish time. I did have a tidy up of my man cave and made a bit of space although Mrs. Woody probably would not be that impressed. Then I realised that I had not for some time actually run any trains. So the 009 narrow gauge layout was rejoined to clear the main tracks of the 00 gauge layout and I spent a nice hour or so just watching some trains like this 9F.

Hornby 9F Crosti

 

Joining the 009 narrow gauge layout together again gave me the opportunity to see the whole layout almost scenically nearly finished for the first time. Back in September 2021 it looked like this.

009 gauge layout

Now it looks like this.

009 gauge layout

I'm pleased with that progress! I just need to finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment