Search this blog

Friday, April 22, 2022

Something Finished!

 

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Well after what seems like a long time - three months actually - the Italeri Scania 143 Streamline is complete! Not my best build but not my worse. Its been one of those kits where the early stages were good but getting into building the cab and problems started. Some my doing but others inherent problems in the kit. As with any kit build it adds to the experience library and there are things I would do differently if I built the kit again. However, for now it will be gently put on the shelf where it will no doubt drop parts and gather dust! Time now to finish the Scania 141LB! I better get back to the workshop and get that built but in the meantime a few pictures as I bask in having finished something....

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H


 

No comments:

Post a Comment