Search this blog

Friday, April 1, 2022

Doing it again!

Today, being April Fools' Day, was a day to repeat some modelling that I had already done as I had foolishly got things wrong previously. On the model Scania 143H, despite successfully rescuing the main cab without the need to respray it following the decal issue, I had to respray the side spoilers and make some new brackets for them which also got painted. Whilst the spray can was out, the mirrors also got a final coat of paint. It could all have been worse! In addition I had to put the windscreen and door windows back in as they had come out. Again matters could have been worse but it is a bit frustrating having to do it all again - almost making me feel foolish - April Foolish maybe? No matter, lessons learnt, do it differently next time and the next model will be better are all thoughts that go through my mind at a time like this. It is always best to look positively when something goes wrong as I keep telling Mrs. Woody following me failing on one of her jobs on her ever expanding list of jobs for me to do! 

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H



No comments:

Post a Comment