Search this blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Arial view.

009 gauge layout
 
Not much time for model making today. However I did mange to paint the road a lighter grey to match the roads on the other board. In addition I also airbrushed the edges of the road with a very misted coat of earth brown. Look at any road and the gutter will normally be stained with the mud and dirt that falls and washes off vehicles as they drive along. I was a bit heavier in the brown near the service station where the gravel and dirt of the forecourt would be drawn onto the road as vehicles pull off. I also did a little more on the cottage garden with a bit of hedge added and a few more shrubs in the flower bed. Don't ask me to identify the plants as I am no gardening expert and recreating individual plant varieties in 4mm scale is a step too far for me! It just looks nice and colourful!

009 gauge layout





No comments:

Post a Comment