Search this blog

Monday, July 11, 2022

Hot, Hot and hotter so Woody sprays a tank!

Sheep sheltering from the heat

We all knew it was going to be a hot day. The weather forecasts and the newspapers have been full of it. However nature has its own ways and these sheep hadn't seen the weather forecast or tuned into a suitable media source for an update - they just knew! I saw them at 7.50am on my morning bike ride so given that early time the sheep probably had the right idea.

A clear sky also produced something that I have not seen since before the pandemic - jet vapour trails.

Jet Vapour Trails

Back at WMD HQ I sprayed the top coat onto the hull of the MiniArt T34 Egyptian tank - just the thing to do on a hot day but I took it in stages and was in some shade as I sprayed. It is beginning to come together now and I am happy so far!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

Looking at those photos I have a need for an ice cream for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment