Search this blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Laid back!

With all that is going on the Country and the World, here at WMD HQ, Milly and Matty cats have a very laid back approach to it all - maybe we can all learn from them?

Laid back cat

Laid back cat

I did have a bit of a laid back day too and relaxed with a bit of progress on the MiniArt T34 Egyptian tank. 

Strangely the whilst the kit has the towing eye pieces for the tow cables you have to supply your own cable. Luckily in my stock of useful items that might be handy one day I had a length of multi strand electrical cable that was just right. A bit of super glue on the ends of the cable attached them to the towing eyes. 

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

The cables together with the gun and shovel have been primed and the two turret hatches have been given a top coat.

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

The turret itself has also had its top coat applied and I am pleased with that and especially the welded seam that I applied which was absent from the kit moulding. I have seen in the close up photo an area that requires a little more smoothing out but I am laid back about that! With the wheels painted up and a few bits left to add to the main hull it should not be too long before the whole tank is painted but in my laid back approach learnt from the cats what is the rush! Oh yes! Mrs. Woody's ever expanding list of jobs for me that is not a matter to be laid back about!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


No comments:

Post a Comment