Search this blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Hats off - hat on!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

Well I have always said I am not a figure painter and I take my hat off to those with the skills to paint perfect miniatures. However, now with hats on and indeed heads, the former headless tankers are now just about done for the MiniArt T34 Egyptian tank. From a distance they look reasonable and that will do me. I just need to finish the eyeballs (which defy my abilities to produce anything realistic!)and a coat of varnish and they will be complete. Strangely enough, I believe you can buy decals for eyeballs - I must try those!

The tank itself has had the rubber tyres on the wheels painted and I have used a slightly darker main colour to highlight a few areas. This does not show up too well on the photos but it is there!

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank



MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank

MiniArt Egyptian T34/85 tank


No comments:

Post a Comment