Search this blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A little grey!

A little grey - just as Mrs. Woody describes my thought process when I come up with one of my less well thought out ideas! However a little greyin this case is what I painted up the engine and gearbox of the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck and whilst there was still some paint in the airbrush cup a few other items were undercoated in it too. Having researched DAF engine colours - you can tell my spare time is well spent! - they appear either red or grey. As the chassis is to be red I thought that the contrast of a grey engine and gearbox would be a good idea.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck,

Meanwhile I have been busy putting together various sub-assemblies that will go on the chassis. Progress doesn't look much but it will all come together - eventually! It is just a little grey at the moment!

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck,


No comments:

Post a Comment