Search this blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

How much wood?

Tuesday - another day of grass cutting at the Rocks By Rail Museum! With the warmish and damp weather it just grows as fast as I cut it so for the next few weeks at least I know what I will be doing! I did have time to pop into the workshop where John was eyeing up the now cut to length wood that appeared last week to make the body for a wagon. Just how much wood is there?

Rocks by Rail Museum

I am not surprised he is eyeing up just how much wood there is as he has the job of painting it, If I know what I will be doing for the next few weeks, John also knows what he will be doing for the next few days!

Rocks by Rail Museum

Model truck wise, I am starting to glue some of the parts together ready to be smoothed off to hide the joints So far the engine block, two rear axles and the fuel tank are together. The chassis has dried nice and flat to which is good!

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment