Search this blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A blast from the past!

Having only managed to gloss varnish the cab of the Scania 143H to protect the decals today I thought it might be interesting to look at one of my earlier truck models. This a Revell kit of a Mercedes tractor unit that I built back in 2007. I painted it in a 'in ya face' colour scheme and even put a number plate in the windscreen saying that! I added the air lines and the chrome lady on the front grill as well as some chains on the back of the chassis. I still like the colour scheme and I do have a fondness for this model for some reason I even don't know of! Maybe its like me - In ya Face - as Mrs. W would say!

Revell Mercedes Model Truck Kit

Revell Mercedes Model Truck Kit

Revell Mercedes Model Truck Kit

Revell Mercedes Model Truck Kit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment