Search this blog

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Moving on!

The Scania 143H caught up on some of what I failed to do to it yesterday so it is moving on. 

The exhaust and air intake are connected to the engine. The exhaust is never going to satisfy me but that is one of those things I will have to live with and probably will never be seen again once the kit is finished! The wheels are on as well and the fuel tank has also be glued in place - good job it is not real and needing filling with diesel with current prices! The mud guards are next and I have painted the rear light lenses and put them in the light case that then need to be fastened to the rear mudguards. I still have concerns about the fit of the cab on the chassis as I had to raise the engine slightly in the chassis to get it to fit and this may cause problems but I will have to wait to see if that is an issue! In the meantime the chassis looks like this. 

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H


No comments:

Post a Comment