Search this blog

Monday, March 7, 2022

Second Look!

Out on my bike ride this morning I happened to go round a roundabout and spotted the price totem at a local petrol station near a major trunk road. I thought I was mistaken in what I saw so went round the roundabout a second time no doubt to the amusement or otherwise of other road users. However despite the prospect of getting dizzy as I went round and round I was actually right in what I saw the first time! 

Highest petrol price in the UK?

Somewhat unbelievable and frightening! Luckily neither me or my bike required the services provided by this service station! 

Having returned home without getting any more dizzy and having done some mundane jobs I did have a chance for a bit of time with the Scania 143H truck model. Mud guards are now on the chassis together with the rear lights and battery box cover. Now beginning to get to the stage where you would have a second look at it!

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H

Italeri Scania Streamline 143H


 

No comments:

Post a Comment