Search this blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Progress!

Yes! Progress! The reason for this positivity is that the T80 MiniArt tank is just about finished! The tracks are on, it has been treated to a wash to highlight nuts, hatches, hinges and similar as well as having had a bit of weathering powder added. I just need to add the clear lens to the light and I think I will call it a day. Not my favorite or best build and one that I started just over a year ago on the 20th March 2021 (click here to see my post on the start of this kit) so its not been the quickest either. However it will go on the shelf as a further reminder of my modelling ineptitude of which I have a lot!

MiniArt 35243 T-80 SOVIET LIGHT TANK

MiniArt 35243 T-80 SOVIET LIGHT TANK

MiniArt 35243 T-80 SOVIET LIGHT TANK


No comments:

Post a Comment