Search this blog

Sunday, March 20, 2022

A quiet day!

After the feverish activity of the last few days om reducing Mrs. Woody's 'To do list' I had a quiet day - mainly weeding the garden! Surprising how quick they grow! Unfortunately my reasoned and evidenced argument to Mrs. W that weeding is pointless as they will grow again has never worked so this is a job I will be coming back to! 

I did have a short time on the MiniArt T60 tank and added a few parts and got the wheels ready to be airbrushed.

MiniArt 35243 T-80 SOVIET LIGHT TANK

I also had a quick look at the 0n30 rail bus and trailer that accompanied the loco in yesterdays post. Love the character and it is a stunning model. There is something that just draws me to these types of models! When I get a quiet day I will get round to building the layout for them!

0n30 rail bus

0n30 rail bus

0n30 rail bus


No comments:

Post a Comment