Search this blog

Friday, November 3, 2023

Coping well!

Given the ever growing Mrs. Woody task list for me I am pleased to report that I am coping well! However if Mrs. W is reading this then I am not! However, as well as I may be coping with the task list I have also been coping on the various walls of the bridge abutments. In this case the coping is the coping stones that grace the top of most external brick walls to provide some protection from adverse weather to the otherwise exposed top surfaces of bricks. 

I have used strips of balsa to make mine. To highlight the gaps between stones I have used a triangular file, pointy side down, to 'cut' the gaps in the stones.

My Last Great Project

I will run some dilute black paint over them later which will highlight the gaps.

My Last Great Project

Once stuck to the brick work they look good.

My Last Great Project

Well that is another job I have coped with!

No comments:

Post a Comment