Search this blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

In my usual impetuous way I have put the Panzer Ferry to one side, again, so that I can have a look at some of the 3D printed items that I have described over the last few days. First off is the greenhouse. This print was the only one where there was a print fault with the lower wall parts meant to represent bricks but with brick shaped holes in the walls!

3D Printed Green House

The close up above clearly shows what happened  and my solution was to wrap the walls in a sheet of plastic card to represent a wooden wall rather than brick.

3D Printed Green House

With that done it was time to paint it white which would have been hard work using a brush so the airbrush came out - much easier even if I had to clean it out afterwards!

3D Printed Green House

If I thought the painting might be difficult, glazing this may prove interesting although I think I have a plan! Have to wait and see if it works!




No comments:

Post a Comment