Search this blog

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Signal box progress.

Whilst Mrs. Woody basked in the warmth of inside I spent some time in the Man Cave where I manly put up with the cold! Its not that I don't have a heater in there but if I am only in there for an hour it makes little sense in turning it on as it would be getting warm as I left. If I am in there for several hours it makes sense to turn on the heat. However my argument that I should spend more time in the Man cave will probably not work on Mrs. W! 

However today did see the glazing finished on the Peco signal box kit and most of the parts are together. I still need to finish the interior with the control desk, seat and signaler so the roof is still loose and the balcony railings need to be glued to match the stairs but otherwise it is looking good.

PECO Signal Box Kit

It certainly does not look like a conventional signal box!

PECO Signal Box Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment