Search this blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

3D Printed Maintenance Loco No 5 gets a chip!

Today is cold here in the UK with a heavy frost and really a day to spend inside in the warmth with some chips! However the only chips I am getting today are DCC chips of which one is now installed in the Kato chassis that fits under the second 3D print loco that I am building. Having already done this a few days ago there was nothing that was unknown to me and it went, for me, remarkably well!

3D Printed Maintenance Loco No 5

Having mentioned yesterday about putting a pony truck under the front I dug out a few spare N gauge bogies that look as though they may be suitable. Just need to figure a way to make it work! That is something to think about over dinner which unfortunately won't be chips!

3D Printed Maintenance Loco No 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment