Search this blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

New motive power - in kit form!

As I said yesterday there were a few other 3D printed purchases which are these which I will describe as interesting rolling stock or even motive power.

First there are these two oddities! They are to my mind maintenance vehicles and they will look good once painted and mounted on a Kato 109 chassis which I have on order. They need a bit of fettling but overall the print quality is very good

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023

Second is another oddity! I like oddities though! This is a DMU based upon a Pacer so I am told. Again a Kato chassis is required along with two Peco N gauge brake van chassis. Again the print quality is good and detail even goes to interiors which will need passengers. 

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023

I am looking forward to getting these running on Chalkdon. Just need to find the time to build them!

No comments:

Post a Comment