Search this blog

Sunday, November 12, 2023

The Panzer Ferry back on the workbench!

It is back on the work bench and it has been some time since I last worked on the Panzer Ferry kits so it took me some time to re-establish in my mind and with the instructions and the models in front of me exactly where I am with them. As always it is the small items I need to finish. There are a few small parts that need to be painted and fitted as well as the transfers needing to be applied. 

With that in mind it was time to go through the sprues and find the parts I need. Not so easy as you may think as there are so many surplus parts to the kits that what I actually needed has taken some finding! I have located what I need, there are others but I will return later for those. 4 boat hooks, 4 hull rubbing strips, an anchor and a pully were prepared for painting.

Dragon  Kit 6625 Panzer Ferry

Being cold in the Man Cave is not the best for paint application or drying but hopefully these parts will be ready tomorrow.

Dragon  Kit 6625 Panzer Ferry

Dragon  Kit 6625 Panzer Ferry

I also applied some gloss varnish to the vehicle hulls where the decals need to apply. This will make them easier to apply and they should also set better.

Dragon  Kit 6625 Panzer Ferry

Just hoping it warms up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment