Search this blog

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sleaford Model Makers 2023

 

I cannot believe it is a year already since I took Mrs. Woody to the 2022 show. She was insistant that I take her back this year - at least that is how I recall conversations regarding the matter! However, I nearly got caught out by a change of venue and day. It was only thanks to Mr. Beecham, he of model making and cycling prowess, who happened to drop round and say he could not attend that I found out about the changes. It was a really good show so I was pleased to have found out about the changes. A bigger premises in the form of a local school, much better parking and a lot more room to move around made for a bigger attendance so my question to an organisier revealed.

Unlike a model railway show this show has something for everyone including Mrs. W. from the aforementioned model railways, model kit building, model engineering, fun fairs, dolls houses through to animated scenes like these....

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

And here is a video f it and another nearby scene.


I will cover the built kits today and look at the other stuff tomorrow but some great modellers showcasing their skills as these photos show.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.

Sleaford Model Makers Show 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment