Search this blog

Friday, December 30, 2022

Making sense of model railway electrics!

Although I can do the basics of electrical work on model railways I am no expert and most of my work would probably be condemned by anyone with at least a modicum of knowledge! Therefore when a book comes along that covers just about everything you need to know about wiring your layout so that it both works properly and is safe you take note! This is that book!

Electrics for the Railway Modeller

Electrics for the Railway Modeller

I was very fortunate in that Ian Morton the author passed me on a copy of this latest updated reprint. I have known Ian for some years now from when he used to run his own model railway shop and he is a superbly skilled modeller, author of many model railway related books and has a superb sense of humour! I am sure this book will let me at last make sense of model railway electrics!

If you want a copy it is available at a variety of book retailers and a google search will bring you to your preferred trader for such items.

No comments:

Post a Comment