Search this blog

Saturday, April 6, 2024

More weathering!

As I work my way along the baseboard I am weathering the track with an airbrush and some earth/rust coloured paint. It takes the shine off the metal rail and makes the sleepers look more like they are old and worn - just like me!

My Last Great Project

As in previous episodes of this rather boring job I have mask off points and track joints to ensure no  electrical issues arise later. I can use a brsuh later to touch in these areas.

My Last Great Project

There is a fair amount of track on this baseboard and painting it all has taken some time. The four tracks towards the back of the baseboard will be hidden from view so don't need painting or indeed ballasting! 

My Last Great Project

 I believe that is all the track done on that base board now so a bit more wiring to do and then realign it all and glue it down!

My Last Great Project

No comments:

Post a Comment