Search this blog

Monday, April 15, 2024

Sorting the sidings!

It is now time to finish track laying in the sidings of my 00 gauge layout as at present they are a bit short! I selected some short off cuts of track which was a good way to use them up rather than on the main circuits. Once selected they were airbrushed with weathering paint.


My Last Great Project

The photo below shows how much track was needed.

My Last Great Project

With the tracks in place the sidings look far more railway like!

My Last Great Project

As planned (?!?!) or more by luck (more likely) my longest rake of wagons that will use the sidings just fits!

My Last Great Project

I now need to wire the sidings and then strip the plastic sleepers at the baseboard joints and put in copper clad ones to which the rail will be soldered before I can cut through them. Then it will be fully sorted!

My Last Great Project


No comments:

Post a Comment