Search this blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Spaghetti?

Things move on with my 00 gauge Last Great Project layout. They may be moving slowly but they are moving which given my usual rate of progress is about right!

Some more track underlay has been cut to size and glued down and a start on wiring the track has been made, I may be over cautious with the wiring but there is a basic principal that each section of track should have power feed which means a lot of wires! It does, at the moment, look like a scene from the WMD kitchen where my spaghetti cooking has gone somewhat wrong and Mrs. Woody is booking a table at a restaurant in order to get something edible for dinner! However, once fed through the baseboard the spaghetti of wires will be hidden until I reach the point of cutting through the tracks at the baseboard join and then being able to turn the board over which will make sorting the wires and connecting them so much easier - I hope!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

With major work comes chaos - or at least when I am doing it. However it needs to be done and I just need to get it done as quickly as I can and keep thinking of the end product. Hopefully it will be a good product! Meanwhile I better cook Mrs. W's dinner which is not spaghetti but quiche which given it is bought in should be edible!

My Last Great Project

 

No comments:

Post a Comment