Search this blog

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Brassed off!

The inside of the lower hull of the Dragon Tiger tank has been painted white. I am thinking of leaving the hatches open and whilst there is no full interior detail to the tank, at least seeing some white through the hatches might give some impression of something being in there!

With th previously painted fans and radiators masked the white could be sprayed to the interior of the lower hull.

Dragon Tiger tank

With the masking removed it certainly all looked different!

Dragon Tiger tank

At this stage it was time to be brassed off with trying my hand at creating some of the small etched brass parts. First off are the holders for the tools mounted to the hull top. There are three parts. the lower one and then two on top which involves creating a hinge type joint. Given the size and my inabilities it is a miracle that these are actually being made by me. So far I have made three taking 45 minutes to do! That brassed me off especially as I have another four to do!

Dragon Tiger tank


No comments:

Post a Comment