Search this blog

Monday, August 12, 2024

Chaos at WMD!

 At the start of the day WMD HQ had a functioning kitchen. It may have been old like me but as I had debated with Mrs. Woody on numerous occasions it still, just like me, functioned. Mrs. W's counter was that like me it showed its age and was somewhat tatty round the edges! Fair enough! I can not argue with that!

Before.....and I have to give credit to Mrs. W for moving a lot of stuff out yesterday as I was at the Rocks by Rail Museum....

Kitchen rebuild

Kitchen rebuild

During... and Phil the Builder has been brought to his knees by the enormity of the task or discovering my bodges over the many years that I fitted and adapted the kitchen or as it was the nottest day of the year or by the fact that I was hindering helping him!

Kitchen rebuild

Kitchen rebuild

Kitchen rebuild

After......  well those are still to come!

Meanwhile yesterday stint as Second Man on the diesel during Driver For a Fiver which at the time felt exhausting now feels as though it was a breeze! It was a great day with about 25 more people able to say they have driven a locomotive!

Rocks by Rail Museum,

Rocks by Rail Museum,

Now what's for dinner Mrs. W given we don't have a kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment