Search this blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Lofty heights!

 Things move on with the Tiger 1 tank build. I was particularly impressed by the inclusion of a pre-bent metal conduit for the light on the front of the tank. Never seen that in a kit before but is a nice detail and easy to fit with a couple of drops of superglue.

Dragon Tiger tank

I have also got round to starting on the wheels with these front drive and rear idlers being built.

I have also mounted some of the running wheels which makes the tank begin to come alive!

Dragon Tiger tank,

Dragon Tiger tank,

It is a slow build but it is looking good - to me anyway!

Back with the kitchen rebuild, Marty the Cat has decided that the tall units make a great lofty height vantage point! I had to laugh when I saw him up there looking as though he owns the place - well he probably does!


The floor has also arrived and those packs are heavy as I found out having to bring them in!

Hopefully tomorrow, if the underfloor heating mat arrives Phil the builder can get a start on laying it. I'm sure Marty would be enticed down from the lofty heights to be able to walk on a heated floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment