Search this blog

Thursday, August 8, 2024

That's why they hinge!

 A couple of posts ago I talked about the fan detail of the Tiger 1 kit that I am building at the moment and the fact that it would be lost under the grills once those were fitted. I should really have looked further forward as when I came to fit them I found that they are designed to hinge! Good job I did paint the fans! I did wonder if there was a reason for them opening such as a cooling issue with the real tank that required additional air flow but all I can find is that the grills hinged to allow maintenance.

Dragon Tiger tank

Anyway the rest of the build so far has been adding small details to the upper hull which is beginning to make it look a bit more interesting. Adding a the hull top to the lower hull and adding the front plates and you can begin to see the Tiger emerge!

Dragon Tiger tank


No comments:

Post a Comment