Search this blog

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Floored!


Kitchen rebuild

Much as Murphy Cat was enjoying the sit on the flooring for the kitchen he had little idea that I was about to be floored today when Phil the builder told me that two different colour shades of floor had been delivered which means that the floor cannot be finished in the kitchen which means the units that can be fitted are limited and on it goes! Replacement flooring is on the way but not until next week! However all issues can be overcome so I am only temporarily floored! In  the mean time what progress that has been made is looking good.

Kitchen rebuild

On the tank front, the Tiger 1 build has seen the interior parts for the wooden cladding on the fuel tanks painted. I certainly learnt something in that I never knew there was wooden cladding which I presume is some sort of shield against bullets or shrapnel entering through the grill above and potentially puncturing the tanks. Not found anything on line yet but I will continue looking - I wont let myself be floored by this! 

Dragon Tiger tank

No comments:

Post a Comment