Search this blog

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Missing parts!

A really wet and miserable day here in the UK. Woke up full of energy to do a whole list of things including some on Mrs. Woody's list and I think the weather just drained that so I ended up doing not a lot! Even those things I did do went wrong but I guess we all have days like that.

However, I did manage to build up enough enthusiasm to abandon the comfort of the sofa and Lara Croft on the TV to go out to the Man Cave where the day continued to go wrong. Picking up on the building of the Metcalfe viaduct kits I found that one of the sheets of parts is missing! I should have checked all was well when I opened the kit but as most of us do we take it for granted these days that everything is there. The missing part has the side wall to the viaduct so is fairly vital!

Metcalfe Viaduct Kit

There should be four of these sheets and when the main brick wall is cut out two of them are glued to a sub structure box.

Metcalfe Viaduct Kit

This then joins the arched section of the viaduct 

Metcalfe Viaduct Kit

 Hopefully Metcalfe will be able to supply the missing sheet and I have messaged them so I should hear from them soon.

In the meantime and in light of so many things going wrong I think I will just call today a bit of a rest day! Just don't tell Mrs. Woody!

No comments:

Post a Comment