Search this blog

Friday, October 7, 2022

Things are looking better!

The WMD HQ fleet of cats are hopefully showing signs of getting better but still some need hand feeding in the two in one out game as I feed them cat biscuits by putting one at a time in their mouths.

I did manage to finish the last baseboard frame for my revised Last Great Project. It has the dropped section where viaducts will be installed which has caused some head scratching on measurements but hopefully it will be right!

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

The post today brought the new motor for the Hornby GWR Open Cab Pannier which hopefully will bring that loco back to life. Just need to find time to fit it however hopefully things are looking better with the cats so maybe I will get the opportunity this weekend. I might also get to finish the Foden tipper which is so clear to see now I have cleaned up my work bench!

Hornby GWR Open Cab Pannier,


No comments:

Post a Comment