Search this blog

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Prediction correct!

I ended yesterdays post about sickly cats and the house being turned into a vomitorium saying I would probably be giving the house a thorough clean today. Well that prediction proved correct! The steam cleaner came out at 7am and by the end of the day I had created a vista of cleanliness downstairs. Even Mrs. Woody was impressed! Just upstairs to do next!

All that cleaning probably shamed me into tidying my work bench which was slowly disappearing under parts of models and rubbish. I must admit it was getting to the stage where I was loosing things on the bench but a half hour improved matters! I must admit I felt better for doing it. If only all the cats were better too but we are making progress - slowly.

I would post a picture of the before and after of the workbench but for some reason that is beyond me the photos will not upload! Oh well! Me and technology. Hopefully it works tomorrow!

Update - I found a way to make it work!










No comments:

Post a Comment