Search this blog

Monday, February 6, 2023

Velcro time!

Today has been a slow day of sticking strips of Velcro to the backscene board and baseboard. Whilst the strips are supposed to be self adhesive they had about as much adhesive power as money has to stay in my wallet when Mrs. Woody is on a spending spree! Therefore I used some UHU glue to stick the strips - (note to self stick money in wallet with glue!).

009 gauge layout

009 gauge layout,

I did not have to use many fastening points as once the strip is stuck to the baseboard and backscene board the Velcro itself provides a firm fastening. 

009 gauge layout,

I have a few more strips to put on the end board but it does the job. I did remember to put that tree back up after seeing yesterdays photo. 

009 gauge layout,

Now where is my wallet.........

No comments:

Post a Comment