Search this blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Well that's the tracks done!

Today saw the Italeri SU-100 assault gun just about finished with the tracks fixed in place. As I highlighted before the tracks are not the best as they are the 'rubber band' type which in effect do not allow the sag on the upper part that you see in real tracks. However you cannot have everything as Mrs. Woody tells me when I venture with her my need for a new bike/locomotive/kit! 

Just about finished? Well I might add a few additions that the crew might have put on the tank. There is still a wooden box and some tools on the sprues of the kit. However for the moment here is the finished tank. I like it and I am really pleased with the way that it has turned out and I guess that is what counts! One final thing - thanks Mr. Beecham who gave me the kit as a Christmas gift. It doesn't match his skills at producing models but I am sure he is happy that I built it and it is not a glue bomb!

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

Italeri SU-100 assault gun

Italeri SU-100 assault gun


No comments:

Post a Comment