Search this blog

Saturday, March 25, 2023

IT meltdown!

I have had to give up after trying to get the computer and phone to talk to each other and even work individually! So today's post is just some text typed on a tablet which is not my preferred means of doing a post!

I am working on the 009 Marlow gauge layout which I need to remember I have called Chalkdon. My attention is focused on the rear of the layout where I am installing a cattle grid I. The road and I also need to finish the bridge over the stream.  Without pictures it is difficult to explain but some preparatory work has gone on so that things can be glued down correctly and scenic work finalised. 

Hopefully my IT meltdown may have finalised by tomorrow! Anyway I can look forward to commencing model making activities an hour earlier tomorrow as the clocks go forward. Mrs. Woody just sees it as robbing her of an hour's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment