Search this blog

Monday, March 6, 2023

What do you expect to find at a garden center?

I took Mrs. Woody to a nearby garden center today. We figured on a cold damp day that part of the center was inside and in the warm so it was worth a visit. I did need some compost and grass seed as well so I could get those at the same time too. Mrs. W always enjoys looking round the various 'gift' type items that many garden centers seem to stock these days. Normally these are items that I have little interest in but today I was in for a shock!

Wooden loco

What do you expect to find at a garden center? Certainly not these wooden models. Not just trains either.

Wooden loco

Wooden loco

Wooden loco

Wooden loco

Apart from the compost and grass seed I walked out with this.

Wooden loco

Oh dear! Yet another project! If garden centers just sold garden stuff then I would not have this temptation as I informed Mrs. W at the checkout! After all model shops do not sell handbags! Don't think she saw things quite the same way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment